taming the tongue

Psalm 139:3-5 : You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my TONGUE you know it completely, O LORD. You hem me in—behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

From Sunny Dominican to chilly mackenzie...

This is a lake up in northern British Columbia....we were walking on a six feet deep sheet of ice! Nothing is more humbling than knowing that the only thing saving you from drowning is a frozen sheet of water....mmmm. As you can see, there are tire tracks on the ice...people actually drove on the ice...
The sky is beautiful there...how can anyone believe THIS was created by chance....we certainly have a creative Creator. Such beauty created for our enjoyment and awe. What a gift. I am humbled.

3 Comments:

Blogger Poramit said...

beautiful landscape...i like the smooth white snow and blue tone here...great shot:-)
-outdoorexposure-

4:02 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Lovely shot. Looks like a beautiful place, cold, but beautiful.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

This looks like a beautiful place and so calm when you were there.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home