taming the tongue

Psalm 139:3-5 : You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my TONGUE you know it completely, O LORD. You hem me in—behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

IT'S A GIRL!!!!! (I'm an Aunt AGAIN!)


YEAH!!! So the talk on miracles Sunday came to pass yesterday (Monday, July 17, 2006)! A healthy baby girl, named Justice, was born yesterday to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law and she is BEAUTIFUL!

Her mom and dad are healthy and strong and didn't even have to go to the hospital! Talk about "natural birth"! Born in a friend's bed, this baby is going to have quite the birthday story! Her momma was amazing and was already welcoming visitors not even an hour after the birth!!! She's pretty incredible!

Perfectly healthy with all her fingers and toes this little lady Justice is another reminder of God's faithfulness and His delight.

Tim and I are once again VERY proud Uncle Fuzz and Aunt B.....we even got to be there just minutes after she was born! What a precious gift and she has a name very fitting. May she bring God's "Justice" and grace wherever she goes!

Psalm 33:4-5
"For the word of the LORD is right and true; He is faithful in all he does. The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of His unfailing love."

Yes, Justice, you are loved and a delight of the Lord! We delight in your birth and can't wait to hear your parents GUSH over you! Praise the Lord!....and I'm her favorite Aunt! :p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With a name like Justice, I would be inclined to send her a Statue of Liberty doll--but being Canadian, that probably wouldn't go over too well. What a blessing! Congrats and Praise God.
MOM

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home