taming the tongue

Psalm 139:3-5 : You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my TONGUE you know it completely, O LORD. You hem me in—behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Building bridges

Another classic Tim photo! Symbolic of what I wanted to post today.

I recently received an anonymous comment here on my blog and while I appreciate dialogue and discussion, I am opposed to visitors posting a comment anonymously.
It does not give me the ability to address the poster of the anonymous comment accordingly. As a result, I had to change the format of my blog and the way in which people can voice their opinion.

Therefore, if you would like to make a comment on my blog and do not have a blogger account, please place your name at the bottom of your comment, so I can address you with a reply directly.

At the advice of my husband, I have chosen not to post any anonymous comments that do not have the author's identity. No social security card or birth certificate needed....just a name. :)

Thanks for your comments and your gracious respect. Be blessed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are lame.
just making excuses for not having the courage or brains to reply to a poster's arguments. seems like you are closed minded and only respond to/or post people that share the same beliefs as yourself. why not open yourself up to other points of view and learn to be truly spiritual, learning to forgive and MOVE ON!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Thanks for your comment...obviously you didn't read the following posts giving my e-mail address to those who would like to further the discussion on forgiveness....the whole purpose of doing that was to, as you say, "MOVE ON!". Consider yourself wise as I have done what you asked. Cheers.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home